Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Belt's adjustments

Amazing that Brandon Belt is an All Star. He flew out tonight in the 8th at the All-Star Game.

He told Fangraphs that it's not an accident --
Brandon Belt, first base, Giants: “I look at a lot of my failures that I’ve had and I don’t think I’d be here now without those failures and learning from those failures. I had to make adjustments, and the hands were a big one, and overall gaining experience and learning my approach was huge for me. I can cover the most parts of the plate right now, and I feel like I’m putting the ball in play a lot more, and the more I put the ball in play the more good stuff can happen. I’ve had to work over the past five years to get to this moment where I feel I can cover the plate.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home