Saturday, June 20, 2015

Tasty

The Giants are now 8-2 against the dodgers this year

Heston now has 7 wins

Puig struck out end the game

Buster hit a grand slam and stole a base...

Here's mlb.com's recap partially -

 
MOMENTS THAT MATTERED Grand mistake: Bolsinger got ahead, 0-2, on Posey in the top of the third but couldn't put him away. A cutter just missed the plate to even the count at 2-2 and after Posey fouled off a pitch, Bolsinger hung a curveball over the middle of the plate that Posey put into the Dodgers' bullpen for a grand slam.
"I was able to see some pitches in that at-bat," Posey said. "Fortunately, I got a pitch that stayed up."
Said Bolsinger, "I think I got a little too lazy with that curveball and just kind of served it up to him. Maybe I could've thrown another pitch, but I wanted to go with my strength."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home