Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Matt Duffy, starting at third?

Chase Headley has signed with the Yanks so rookie Matt Duffy is looking like he might wind up playing third a lot in 2015. MC O'Connor at Raising (Matt) Cain likes him a lot -- so much so that he's sponsoring Matt's Baseball Reference page.

Here's the post --

I really hoped that sprint home with the tying run in Game Two of the NLCS would have resulted in a win and would have become part of Giants lore. Since they lost the game, the moment will fade and come to its resting place in the dustbin of history. But I won't forget! I'm high on Duffy and hope he gets to be the third baseman soon.
Every year I sponsor (on behalf of RMC) a page on Baseball-Reference. I use the site all the time, it's my baseball Wikipedia. Back when Matt Cain was a nobody his page was cheap. Now they want $220. Last year I got Brandon Crawford for, I don't know, $60 or so. This year it is $160! Yikes, too rich for my blood.

So, Matt Duffy it is. Only forty bucks! Makes me feel good to be a part of B-R and it is nice to have the RMC name out there. I hope the price goes up soon as that will mean the former Dirtbag will be climbing the ladder to stardom.

--M.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home