Thursday, August 21, 2014

Cheating Cubs deserve to lose

I'm still steamed over the Cubs ground crew having deliberately screwed up the field on Tuesday night. I don't believe for a second that they didn't try do so.

If Bud Selig had any guts -- which he doesn't -- he would have required the Cubs to forfeit. So the game got finished with a tainted 2-1 Cubs "victory" on Thursday, then the Giants won the rubber match, 5-3.

I guess Bruce Bochy is a far better sport than I am per the SF Chronicle. Since the Cubs don't play the dodgers are this year, I hope they lose every game. Screw the no-class Cubs.

"They got it right," Bochy said of MLB's decision. "Again, I complimented everybody, including the Cubs' organization. It's over now. They ended up winning, but all you wanted was a chance, and we had that, and now it's over."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home