Friday, February 15, 2013

83-79?

That's what Baseball Prospectus says the Giants will do this year, finishing 6 games behind the Evil Ones. 

The Giants are projected at 83.4 wins for the 2013 season with an 18.4% chance of winning the division and 24.9% chance of getting one of the two wild cards, for a total of a 43.3% chance of making the playoffs.

This is the same team that won two of the last three World Series, by the way

My guess is that the figuring is that Scutaro, Posey, Cain and Pagan will all regress. (when I click through, it just goes to an "under construction" page)

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert LeRoy Parker said...

That's garbarge.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home