Friday, August 21, 2009

Kent makes the Giants Wall

The SF Chronicle's reporting that Jeff Kent's going to be on the Giants Wall of Fame, less than a year after retiring. John Shea notes that Barry Bonds isn't on the Wall yet but adds that he hasn't offially retired, which is required for inclusion.

He also reports that Freddy Sanchez is out of the offense-challenged lineup again tonight. I still think it would be a great idea to include Bonds on the roster once Sept. 1 arrives but I also feel like I'm the only one on Planet Earth who feels this way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin McGonagle said...

I am also a huge proponent of adding Barry to the roster. He is willing and able. I think that would be the key to the "mostly" anemic offense.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home