Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bonds still hoping to play

That's my read on Murray Chass' long column. Here's how it ends -- Borris, in response to a question, said he had not contacted teams about next season. Asked if Bonds’ career could be over, the agent paused for a few moments and then said, “Last night I watched the Bob Costas special with Aaron and Mays and Mays said he thought Barry has two or three good years left. I will defer to Willie’s opinion.”

Bonds' agent repeats his very believable claim of collusion -- “I am convinced that Major League Baseball will never let him put on a uniform ever again,” said Bonds’ agent, Jeff Borris.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval."

This is what I see and all that anyone will see because you do not have the nerve to publish feedback to your comments. This is not a real blog I guess.

'frisco "giants" Bringing California Shame since 1957.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Big D said...

Wow, what a great comment. My guess is that you're a bitter Dodger fan. Enjoy the off-season!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home