Friday, January 25, 2008

Someone's actually reading this

Many thanks to Frank for gently pointing out that I got it wrong in the recent post about Pedro Feliz. It's now obvious that when I posted, I had read that part of the SF Chronicle article too quickly. But rather than say something like, "You're an idiot," this is what showed up in my email --

Frank has left a new comment on your post "Adios, Pedro, and good luck in Japan": I think you misread the article - or I did. Schulman says that the presence of Aurilia "precludes" the signing of a Tony Clark type player.

I'm going to revise that part of the post.

1 Comments:

Blogger PEFACommish said...

Hey, Big D, we're reading you! In fact, you are so prolific, I can hardly keep up with you.

The Giants are "talking" about Joe Crede to replace Pedro. Other than the fact that Crede is 3 years younger and is coming of of, ahem, back surgery, Pedro and Crede could have been separated at birth. They have virtually identical stats for their careers.

Oy. Maybe they should bring back Roos Davis.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home