Monday, July 09, 2007

Barry being Barry

Barry Bonds and I agree on this -- we don't care whether Bud Selig or Hank Aaron show up to watch him break Aaron's record.

We're not on the same page about respecting Bud Selig, but it would appear that Barry's a much more gracious guy than I am.

I can hardly wait for some lazy hack dingbat like the SF Chronicle's Bruce Jenkins or John Shea to point out that if Barry sounded civilized and gracious during the interview, it's because he's 1. evil 2. in it for the money 3. a hypocrite and 4. not on steroids anymore. Hey, guys -- I just wrote your column.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Paul said...

I don't like bud selig. I'm sure a lot of people won't care one way or the other if he shows up.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home