Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Percy in the Orange and Black?

Fox News is reporting that the Giants are among the teams that attended Troy Percival's workout. My mind reels with sarcasm. While we're at it, why don't we get Garrett Anderson, K-Rod and Scott Speizio so we can have a whole bunch of the 2002 Angels on the team?

Because why bother trying to bring up a guy with a future from Frenso like Patrick Misch or Dan Giese when you can get re-tread who hasn't pitched in 2 seasons and who's going to be 39 soon? It's the Sabean way!

1 Comments:

Blogger SonDog said...

Amen, brother! I hate to sound like Randy Quaid's character on Independence Day but, "I've been saying it! I've been saying it all along!" I said the same thing a couple of days ago, but it was in reference to dropping Taschner. Sabean must go.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home