Thursday, September 28, 2006

BREAKING NEWS

MUST CREDIT GIANTS WIN

Giants Win has learned that God has demanded a trade from the Colorado Rockies following today's 19-11 loss to the stupid Los Angeles Dodgers.

"I've had it with my name being associated with this pathetic operation," The Diety said in an exclusive interview with Giants Win. "Even I, with all my infinite power, can't salvage this operation because it is so fundamentally flawed. What can you expect with an idiot like Peter Coors hiring a deranged dingbat like Jose Mesa?"

God said the Rockies' plan to limit the roster to Christian players has made the team a laughingstock in heaven.

"It's an embarrassment to the great game of baseball that the Rockies play it so poorly and I'm sick and tired of people making fun of me over this stupid franchise," He added. "I know ... believe me, I know ... that the Rockies owners don't care about putting a decent team on the field. And if people keep going to Rockies games, pretty soon the state of Colorado will be dumber than Texas or Florida."

5 Comments:

Anonymous God said...

I forgot to mention in the interview that Coors is the worst beer on the planet.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Dog said...

And the Dodgers suck

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Peter Coors said...

Did you realize that dog is god spelled backwards?

11:54 PM  
Blogger allfrank said...

and how wretched that the Giants were blown out and humiliated by these same woeful Rockies 4 straight games. In the middle of a pennant/wild card race.

2:06 AM  
Anonymous God said...

I work in mysterious ways, Allfrank.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home